IN THE CIRCUIT COURT FOR PALM BEACH COUNTY, FLORIDA
EX PARTE Probate Docket Suspended Until Further Notice
The ex parte docket is suspended until further notice. If you are in possession of original documents (Wills –including Notarial Wills, Codicils, Death Certificates, Authenticate/Exemplified Copies of Court Documents as required by law, Commissions, etc.). These documents must be mailed/overnight to the physical address of the courthouse where the matter is pending:
- Main Courthouse: PBC Clerk & Comptroller’s Office, 205 North Dixie Highway, West Palm Beach, FL 33401 Attn: Probate Department
- South County: PBC Clerk & Comptroller’s Office, 200 West Atlantic Avenue, Delray Beach, FL 33444 Attn: Probate Department
- North County: PBC Clerk & Comptroller’s Office, 3188 PGA Boulevard, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410 Attn: Probate Department
- Include self-addressed stamped envelopes if certified copies are required, payment is to be included with instructions.
- Complete the appropriate Checklist in OLS for the motion/petition.
- Proposed Orders are to be uploaded to the OLS system and not sent to the clerk’s office.
- If you receive a status order or deficiency memorandum, the deficiency must be cured prior to resubmitting the order.