Appellate practice involves different skills and strategic considerations than trial practice. On appeal, the focus shifts from developing and proving facts (through discovery, examining witnesses, and trial) to the legal issues that decide the case. This is an active committee that holds monthly reviews of recently issued Appellate Opinions. See the calendar for upcoming CLE events.
Tracy T. Segal – firstname.lastname@example.org | 561.653.5000
Committees are a great way to get involved with your local bar association, network with your colleagues and become a leader in your legal community.
- Florida Supreme Court
- United States Supreme Court
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- Florida Rules of Appellate Procedure
- Federal Rules of Appellate Procedure (including 11th Circuit rules)
- Standard Jury Instructions
- Florida Bar Appellate Practice Section
- List of Florida Bar Board Certified Appellate Attorneys and information on Board Certification
- List of Circuits within each District Court of Appeal