to serve as a liaison between the Bar and the Judiciary; plan, implement and coordinate programs for better relations between the Bench and Bar, including the annual Bench Bar Conference, Judicial Lunch seminar series, judicial relations spokespersons who conduct in-person meetings with the judges, and the bi-annual judicial evaluations administered by the PBCBA. Provide information to the public to ease court access.
The JRC Committee is thankful for the everlasting impact that Judge Meenu Sasser had on this committee. She will always be remembered as a true leader of the Judiciary. (1970 – 2019)
Bench Bar Conference – March 11, 2022 | PBC Convention Center
Co-chairs: Andrew Kwan & Kelly Schulz
- Organizes the Bench Bar Conference, our biggest annual event, held in the Spring and attended by hundreds of attorneys and State and Federal Judges that discuss various topics that are relevant to new and veteran practitioners. Our Chief Judge will give the County State of Address, and presentations will be made for the following awards: Sidney Stubbs Professionalism Award, the Judge Edward Rodgers Diversity Award, and the Judge Meenu Sasser Mentorship Award. This year’s breakout sessions will cover the areas of commercial litigation, personal injury, family law, criminal law, Real Estate, and so much more. Registration information (not yet available).
Bench Bar Conference Meeting Dates
- October 14, 2021 | 12:00 P.M.
- November 10, 2021 | 12:00 P.M.
- December 9, 2021 | 12:00 P.M.
- January 20, 2022 | 12:00 P.M.
- February 22, 2022 | 12:00 P.M.
JRC Meeting Dates:
- September 23
- November 4
- December 16
- January 27
- March 3
- April 14
- May 26
- E-filing portal: https://www.myflcourtaccess.com/
- Clerk and Comptroller of Palm Beach County: https://www.mypalmbeachclerk.com/
- 15th Circuit e-service/ online scheduling requirements: http://15thcircuit.co.palm-beach.fl.us/web/guest/eservice
- Protecting the Integrity of the Judiciary Sub-Committee
- Website/PR Sub-Committee
- Judicial Liaison Sub-Committee
- Judicial Profile Sub-Committee
- Programming Sub-Committee
- Judicial Luncheons Sub-Committee