In order to receive permission to utilize PBCBA’s Membership logo, you must first meet the following requirements:
- 1) The bar’s membership logo is a trademark of the Palm Beach County Bar Association;
- 2) The bar’s membership logo can only be utilized on a firm’s website if a minimum of two/thirds of its lawyers are in good membership standing with the PBCBA;
- 3) The design of the logo cannot be altered or changed;
- 4) The logo should be linked back to the bar’s website at www.palmbeachbar.org.
- 5) The size of the logo on the firm’s website should fall within the following parameters: 500×350;
- 6) Permission to utilize the logo must be approved yearly by the bar association sometime between April 1st and June 30th; (Please note that these dates are currently flexible due to COVID-19)
- 7) The bar association has the right to require a firm to remove the membership logo from its website with or without explanation of this request.
Please forward the completed form to PBCBA Executive Director, Carla Brown, at CTBrown@palmbeachbar.org for approval.