Thank you for your interest in our Youth Law Day! This interactive event immerses students in civics and our legal system. The event is led by real judges and attorneys, and is open to all Palm Beach County kids (recommeded ages 11-18 years old). The event satisfies Boy Scout Law Merit Badge and Girl Scout Junior or Cadette Legacy badge requirements. Space is limited. Pre-Registration is REQUIRED by filling out the form below. This event: February 22, 2020
- Open to all Palm Beach County youths
- Recommended age 11 – 18 years old
- All-day event (9am to 3pm) teaches civics, our legal system, and more
- Learn from Palm Beach County judges and attorneys
- Satisfies Boy Scout Law Merit Badge and Girl Scout Junior or Cadette Legacy badge requirements
- $10* registration per person (lunch is included)
In order to attend this event, you must pre-register. Our preferred method of registration is via credit card using the form below. If you must send a check, please make payable to Palm Beach County Bar Association and mail to PO BOX 17726 , West Palm Beach, FL 33416. Please include with your check the number of adult/youth tickets you are purchasing and the troop number. Thank you.
**PLEASE NOTE** If an attendee has a special dietary request (allergy, etc.) or does not want to be photographed or videotaped at the event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.