Thank you for your interest in our Law Related Education event scheduled for February 25, 2017 at the South County Courthouse being sponsored by the Palm Beach County Bar’s Law Related Education Committee and the Office of the State Attorney. Space is limited. Pre-Registration is REQUIRED by filling out the form below. This event:
- Open to all Palm Beach County youths
- Recommended age 11 – 18 years old
- All-day event (9am to 3pm) teaches civics, our legal system, and more
- Learn from Palm Beach County judges and attorneys
- Satisfies Boy Scout Law Merit Badge and Girl Scout Junior or Cadette Legacy badge requirements
- $10* registration per person (lunch is included)
In order to attend this event, you must pre-register. Our preferred method of registration is via credit card using the form below. If you must send a check, please make payable to Palm Beach County Bar Association and mail to 1507 Belvedere Road, West Palm Beach, FL 33406. Please include with your check the number of adult/youth tickets you are purchasing and the troop number. Thank you.