Thank you for your interest in our Youth Law Day presented by the 15th Judicial Circuit Court Administration and the Palm Beach County Bar Association!
This interactive event immerses students in civics and our legal system. The event is led by real judges and attorneys and is open to all Palm Beach County kids (recommended ages 11-18 years old). The event satisfies Boy Scout Law Merit Badge and Girl Scout Junior or Cadette Legacy badge requirements. Space is limited to the first 100 participants. Pre-registration is REQUIRED by filling out the form below.
This event will take place on February 22, 2020, at the South County Courthouse located at 200 West Atlantic Avenue in Delray Beach.
- Open to all Palm Beach County youths
- Recommended age 11 – 18 years old
- The all-day event (9 am to 3 pm) teaches civics, our legal system, and more
- Learn from Palm Beach County judges and attorneys
- Satisfies Boy Scout Law Merit Badge and Girl Scout Junior or Cadette Legacy badge requirements
- $10* registration per youth or adult (lunch is included)
In order to attend this event, you must pre-register. Our preferred method of registration is via credit card using the form below. If you must send a check, please make payable to Palm Beach County Bar Association and mail to PO BOX 17726, West Palm Beach, FL 33416. Please include with your check the number of adult/youth tickets you are purchasing and the troop number.
**PLEASE NOTE** If an attendee has a special dietary request (allergy, etc.) or does not want to be photographed or videotaped at the event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.