REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
FOR THIS YEAR’S CONFERENCE
IF YOU DON’T SEE THE FORM BELOW, PRESS F5 FOR REFRESH
Schedule of Events:
8:00 a.m. Registrants pick up materials for morning sessions. There are separate morning sessions for Attorneys/Judges and Legal Staff/Judicial Assistants
11:30 a.m. – Lunch and Presentation of the Annual Sidney A. Stubbs Professionalism Award and the Judge Edward Rodgers Diversity Award
1:00 p.m. Registrants attending afternoon sessions only pick up materials
1:30 p.m. Afternoon sessions for Attorneys and Judges
5:00 p.m. Cocktail Reception
- Regular registration until February 24, 2017. A Late Fee of $40.00 will apply after this date.
- The deadline to register for the conference is March 3, 2017.
- This registration will only be accepted with credit card payments, there are no telephone registrations at this time.
- Please Click Here If Your Are Paying By Check.
- Refund Policy: Full refunds for registrations are available only if requests are made in writing via email on or before March 3, 2017 and receipt is confirmed by return email.
- Transferability of Registrations: If for any reason a registrant is unable to attend and the date has passed to submit a refund request, registrations are fully transferrable to another attorney. Requests for transfer of registrations must be emailed to Kathy Clark at: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before March 9, 2017, 12:00 p.m. and receipt is confirmed by return email.
- Questions? Please email us at: email@example.com
Be Sure To Download the Free Bench Bar App: YAPP To Access Agendas
CLER CREDIT: General: 6.5, Ethics: 3.0, Technology: 2.5 and Certification Credit As Follows: Appellate (3.0); Civil Trial (6.5); Criminal Appellate (3.5); Criminal Trial (3.5); Elder Law (3.0); Juvenile (3.5); Marital & Family Law (3.5); Real Estate (3.0); Wills, Trusts & Estate (3.0); and Work Comp (1.5)
Registration fee covers cost of conference, CLE credits, lunch, afternoon snacks, cocktail reception & parking fees