- Bench/Bar Conference
- Discounted live CLE seminars
- Discounted CLE CD’s (large library available for purchase)
- CLE Committees
- Court Advisory/Practice Committees
- Judicial Relations Committee
- Professionalism Committee
- Solo Practitioner’s Committee
- Guardianship Education
- Jury Certificates
- Law Week Programs
- Lawyer Referral Service
- Lawyers for Literacy Program
- Legal Aid Society
- Small Claims Court Clinics
- Speakers’ Bureau
- Annual Installation Banquet
- Judicial Reception
- North County Section Activities:
- Holiday Party for Members including a silent auction
- Membership Meetings/Receptions
- Jurist of the Year Dinner
- Yearly CLE Luncheon
- Young Lawyers Section Activities:
- Membership Happy Hours
- Holiday Party for Members including a silent auction
- Annual Past President Recognition Function
- Holidays Party to benefit foster children
- Adopt-a-School Project – providing school supplies to underprivileged children; reading to the children
- Volunteer Opportunities – Cafe Joshua, Habitat for Humanity
- Easter/Passover Toy Distribution to pediatric cancer patients
- Access to Bar Mailing List
- Bi-yearly Judicial Evaluation
- Conference Room Rental
- Free Classified Ads (one per year)
- Monthly Newsletter
- Online Pictorial Membership Directory
- Professionalism Panel
- Weekly eNewsletters
The Palm Beach County Bar Association raises funds by recycling inkjet cartridges, cell phones and other small electronic with Planet Green. Most of us have these recyclable items sitting around our homes collecting dust and now you can recycle them and help us raise money at the same time.
The PBCBA has partnered with LawPay to offer Law Firm Merchant Accounts for our members to allow your firm to handle credit card transactions. Trust your transactions to the only payment solution recommended by over 60 bar associations. Correctly safeguard and separate client funds into trust and operating accounts. Funds are never commingled. The ability to accept credit cards attracts clients, improves cash flow and reduces collections. Plus, members save up to 25% off their credit card processing fees. If you are considering accepting credit cards or want to confirm that you are processing credit card transactions correctly, call 866-376-0950 or click here so you can get started today!
State Approved Online Courses including Florida Notary Service; Parent Education & Familiy Stablization Course; Florida Online Traffic School; First Time Driver (D.A.T.A.) Course; Mature Driver Course; Judge Ordered Program and Advanced Driver Improvement Program. Refer your clients to the website and a small portion of the class fee is remitted to the PBCBA.
Discounted Office Supplies (6% rebate on all purchases deducted from each invoice or paid by check)
Call 260-467-2222 or click http://goamo.com/
Members of the Palm Beach County Bar Association (new enrollees only) are now entitled to receive at 50% discount off Paychex’ services which includes payroll preparation and automatic payment of payroll taxes, plus electronic filing of quarterly and annual returns and HR benefits . Members will also receive 1 Free Month of Services, along with a waiver of your initial set up fee ($200.00 Value). If you are interested in receiving this discount, please contact Romy Lidor at (561) 373-7602.
The Palm Beach Yacht Club offers a discount to young lawyers (special dues category is valid through 39th birthday). Regular dues for an individual membership is $1375, but this special offer for Young Lawyers (new members only) is $500. To obtain an application for annual membership, please download a copy of the application here.
Palm Beach County Bar Association members can now take advantage of discounts to popular theme parks and entertainment attractions in Florida, California and other locations nationwide! Discounts are available for the Walt Disney World® Resort, Sea World, Busch Gardens, Universal Orlando and more! To take advantage of these savings click on the icon to the left and you will be directed to the TicketsAtWork.com website, you can order your tickets directly from this website or by calling 800-331-6483. Tickets will be mailed to you before you leave for your trip!
15% Discount. For specifics about the program please view this pdf.
10% off off of our lowest introductory offer: Digital + Print annual subscription for $323.89* plus an additional two months free. (Standard rate: $551.88). Call 877-256-2472
* Introductory pricing is only available to new customers who have not been subscribers to Daily Business Review – Palm Beach Edition for the past 365 days.
Movie Theatre Discounts
Movie ticket prices subject to change. Members must either come in to the office to purchase the tickets (checks or credit cards only) or pay a FedEx fee to have them mailed to them.
Clio is the most widely-used, cloud-based practice management system in the world. Every day, tens of thousands of lawyers use Clio to schedule meetings, organize cases, track time, and invoice their clients. Accessible from your Mac or PC, Phone or Tablet, Clio allows lawyers to take control of their practice from any device, in any location, at any time. Clio even integrates seamlessly with other popular applications like Fastcase, LawPay, Dropbox, Quickbooks Online, Gmail, and Office 365.
Palm Beach County Bar Association members receive a 10% lifetime discount on Clio. Sign up today at landing.goclio.com/pbcbar