15th Judicial Circuit Links
- Administrative Orders
- Courthouse Directory
- Judges Divisional Instructions
- Palm Beach County Bar Judicial Evaluation Results
Local Government Links
- Links to Florida Clerks of Court Websites
In addition to containing miscellaneous links regarding Florida research topics, this site provides a detailed listing of links to various Florida Clerk of Court websites
- Municipal Code Corporation Home Page
This site contains an extremely comprehensive listing of municipal codes throughout the nation, including Florida.
- Palm Beach County Government
- Palm Beach County Property Appraisers Office
Florida Government Links
- Fourth District Court of Appeal
- Fourth District Court of Appeal Judicial Nominating Commission Local Rules
- Division of Administrative Hearings
This site contains the Division’s hearing calendar and Uniform Rules. In addition, visitors are allowed to query the Division’s case database.
- Florida Government Information Locator
Up to date links to all Florida agencies, departments, commissions, etc.
- Florida Secretary of State
This site contains a link to Sunbiz records for every partnership, corporation, fictitious name, etc. registered in Florida.
- Office of the Governor
This site includes the Governor’s Bill Action Report.
- Online Sunshine – The Florida Legislature
This site contains digital versions of the State Constitution, current and previous versions of Florida Statutes and portions of the Laws of Florida. This site also allows bill tracking and serves as a general storehouse for Legislative information (e.g. calendar, procedures, etc.)
Florida Legal Research Links
- Florida Attorney General’s Office
- The Florida Bar Online
- Florida Commission on Ethics — Advisory Opinions
- Florida Law Weekly
- Links to the Florida State Court System
The most comprehensive list of Florida circuit and appellate court webpages.
- Florida Supreme Court
This site offers recent Court opinions, rule amendments, oral arguments via video and the court’s own internal legal research links. In addition, the Court has recently added a link to the Florida Supreme Court Library’s own webpage.
Federal Government Links
- House of Representatives
- Internal Revenue Service
- Patent and Trademark Office Home Page
- Search SEC Database — via FindLaw
- The White House
- U.S. Department of Justice
- U.S. Government Printing Office
Federal Legal Research Links
- Code of Federal Regulations
- Federal Judiciary Homepage
- Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
- Federal Rules of Evidence
- THOMAS — Federal Legislation on the Internet
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit
- U.S. District Court – Middle District of FL
This site includes the Middle District’s Local Rules, Fee Schedules and access to the District’s PACER docketing system.
- U.S. District Court – Southern District of FL
This site includes the Southern District’s Local Rules, Case Filing Requirements and access to the District’s PACER docketing system.
- U.S. Library of Congress
This site allows a researcher to find the status of Federal Legislation
- United States Code
- U.S. Supreme Court Recent Decisions
- United States Supreme Court
General Legal Research Resources and Indices
- ABA Administrative Procedure Database
- Jurist Legal Education Network
- Law Engine
- Law Guru
- Law Library Resource Xchange
- Legal Information Institute (Cornell Law School’s site)
- Legal Journals on the Web
- LexisNexis Communities
- University Law Review Project