Is your CLE reporting cycle due date near? Are you a few credits short?
Let the PBCBA help you!
The Palm Beach County Bar Association offers members and non-members various ways of acquiring CLE credit hours. In addition to live seminars, we offer audio recordings from seminars previously held at the Palm Beach County Bar Association as well as from the Orange County, Hillsborough County, Dade County and Clearwater Bar Associations. The seminars are available by digital download 24/7 or on CD.
To order CDs or downloadable content, click here to place your order online. If you prefer to submit your order with a check, there is a downloadable form available on the site as well. Contact Kathy Clark at (561) 687-2800 for additional information. Please allow 7 days preparation time when ordering CDs. There will be a $25 fee for rush orders and will be ready within 3 business days. PBCBA annual membership fees are $150.
Click here to view current live webinars as well as previously recorded webinars.
UPCOMING LIVE CLE SEMINARS
Pre-registration is required for all seminars as walk-ins cannot always be accommodated. Please click on the links below for more information:
- November 7: The 32nd Annual Estate and Probate Seminar- Part 1
- November 10: 2014 Update: A Panel Discussion on E-Discovery for Commercial Litigators
- December 10: The 17th Annual Elder Law Seminar
- December 12: What You Don’t Know May Kill Your Case
- January 16, 2015: Real Estate Lessons for the Real World
- January 21: What is an e-Neutral and How Can One Benefit You in E-Discovery
- February 18: National Labor Relations Board’s 2014 Hot Topics
And for our Solo & Small Firm Practitioners:
Upcoming Events are held from 11:45 – 1:00 at the Bar Association Headquarters. More details about these events will be forthcoming as the Committee finalizes the agendas.
- November 12
- January 7, 2015
- January 29
- February 12
- March 5
- May 13