Is your CLE reporting cycle due date near? Are you a few credits short?
Let the PBCBA help you!
The Palm Beach County Bar Association offers members and non-members various ways of acquiring CLE credit hours. In addition to live seminars, we offer audio recordings from seminars previously held at the Palm Beach County Bar Association as well as from the Orange County, Hillsborough County, Dade County and Clearwater Bar Associations. The seminars are available by digital download 24/7 or on CD.
To order CDs or downloadable content, click here to place your order online. If you prefer to submit your order with a check, there is a downloadable form available on the site as well. Contact Kathy Clark at (561) 687-2800 for additional information. Please allow 7 days preparation time when ordering CDs. There will be a $25 fee for rush orders and will be ready within 3 business days. PBCBA annual membership fees are $150.
Click here to view current live webinars as well as previously recorded webinars.
UPCOMING LIVE CLE SEMINARS
Pre-registration is required for all seminars as walk-ins cannot always be accommodated. Please click on the links below for more detailed information about each seminar. To register, go to the seminar listing on the calendar
- March 24: Getting Paid From Your Own Client: To Sue or not to Sue
- April 9: Employment Law Committee presents “Public Employee Showcase”
- April 15: Business Litigation “How to Grow Your Business Ethically – Within the Rules”
- April 16: 15th Annual Elder Law View from the Bench Dinner
- April 17: Bankruptcy “Anatomy of the Trial”
- April 22: Securities Law “Emergence of Elder Abuse Claims in Securities Litigation and Regulatory Matters, A Potential Game Changer for All Involved”
- May 8: Family Law “The Basics of Family Law You Thought You Already Knew”
- May 11: DOL Update: Directives, Initiatives and Regs
- May 15: “The 32nd Annual Estate and Probate Seminar-Part 2
- May 19: Business Litigation: “Securities Arbitration”
- May 21: Personal Injury “Making Time For What Matters-Time Management and Practice Development for Lawyers
- May 28: Personal Injury “Marketing and Business Structure for Law Firms”
- May 29: Real Estate “Preparing Your Real Estate Practice for an Evolving Marketplace”
- June 5: The 26th Annual Community Association Law Seminar
- June 19th: Business Litigation: “Effective Jury Communication Voir Dire and Beyond”
And for our Solo & Small Firm Practitioners:
Upcoming Events are held from 11:45 – 1:00 at the Bar Association Headquarters.
- March 5: Five Tech Tips to Help You Work Smarter
- May 13