Is your CLE reporting cycle due date near? Are you a few credits short?
Let the PBCBA help you!
The Palm Beach County Bar Association offers members and non-members various ways of acquiring CLE credit hours. In addition to live seminars, we offer audio recordings from seminars previously held at the Palm Beach County Bar Association as well as from the Orange County, Hillsborough County, Dade County and Clearwater Bar Associations. The seminars are available by digital download 24/7 or on CD.
To order CDs or downloadable content, click here to place your order online. If you prefer to submit your order with a check, there is a downloadable form available on the site as well. Contact Kathy Clark at (561) 687-2800 for additional information. Please allow 7 days preparation time when ordering CDs. There will be a $25 fee for rush orders and will be ready within 3 business days. PBCBA annual membership fees are $150.
Click here to view current live webinars as well as previously recorded webinars.
UPCOMING LIVE CLE SEMINARS
Pre-registration is required for all seminars as walk-ins cannot always be accommodated. Please click on the links below for more detailed information about each seminar. To register, go to the seminar listing on the calendar
- September 25th: Bankruptcy Law-Individual Chapter 11 Cases (Practice, Procedure and Pitfalls)
- November 3rd: Digital Preparation and Presentation of Your Case from Pre-Suit to Trial
- November 12th: Proposals for Settlement
- November 13th: It’s All Your Fault, Maybe Not…
- November 19th: 2015 Fall Worker’s Compensation Seminar: Carving Out Comp Issues
- December 4th: Collection and Bankruptcy for Community Associations-Information for Lawyers and Paralegals
- December 10th: Elder Law
- December 11th: Employment Law: Here Comes the “New” NLRB
- January 15th: PI: Billing
- January 20th: Employment
- January 27th: Technology
- January 29th: Real Estate
- February 8th: ADR
- February 17th: Bankruptcy
- February 25th: PI: Medicine for Trial Lawyers
- March 3rd: Business Litigation
- March 10th: Estate and Probate
- March 11th: Family: Agreements
- April 7th: Securities
- April 15th: Worker’s Comp
- April 21: Elder Law
- April 29th: Employment
- May 17th: Real Estate
- May 19th: Business Litigation
- May 20th: Condo
And for our Solo & Small Firm Practitioners: 2015 – 2016