Is your CLE reporting cycle due date near? Are you a few credits short?
Let the PBCBA help you!
The Palm Beach County Bar Association offers members and non-members various ways of acquiring CLE credit hours. In addition to live seminars, we offer audio recordings from seminars previously held at the Palm Beach County Bar Association as well as from the Orange County, Hillsborough County, Dade County and Clearwater Bar Associations. The seminars are available by digital download 24/7 or on CD.
To order CDs or downloadable content, click here to place your order online. If you prefer to submit your order with a check, there is a downloadable form available on the site as well. Contact Kathy Clark at (561) 687-2800 for additional information. Please allow 7 days preparation time when ordering CDs. There will be a $25 fee for rush orders and will be ready within 3 business days. PBCBA annual membership fees are $150.
Click here to view current live webinars as well as previously recorded webinars.
UPCOMING LIVE CLE SEMINARS
Pre-registration is required for all seminars as walk-ins cannot always be accommodated. Please click on the links below for more detailed information about each seminar. To register, go to the seminar listing on the calendar
- January 16, 2015: Real Estate Lessons for the Real World
- January 21: What is an e-Neutral and How Can One Benefit You in E-Discovery
- January 26: ESI Discovery for the Technically Challenged
- January 30: The Ever Changing Landscape of Workers’ Comp: New Rules, New Judges … and New Court Precedents
- February 9: ADR – Making it Work!
- February 11: The Litigator’s Guide to Using Daubert Experts: “How to keep yours in and theirs out”
- February 18: National Labor Relations Board’s 2014 Hot Topics
- February 24: Taking Effective Depositions
- April 9: Employment Law Committee presents “Public Employee Showcase”
- March 24: Getting Paid From Your Own Client: To Sue or not to Sue
And for our Solo & Small Firm Practitioners:
Upcoming Events are held from 11:45 – 1:00 at the Bar Association Headquarters.
- January 7, 2015: “Mediation Confidential: What Mediators Want You & Your Clients to Know”
- January 29: There’s an App for That: Mobile Applications & Security for Legal Professionals
- February 12: Starting Your Own Practice? Need to Streamline Your Small Firm?
- March 5: Five Tech Tips to Help You Work Smarter
- May 13