Is your CLE reporting cycle due date near? Are you a few credits short?
Let the PBCBA help you!
The Palm Beach County Bar Association offers members and non-members various ways of acquiring CLE credit hours. In addition to live seminars, we offer audio recordings from seminars previously held at the Palm Beach County Bar Association as well as from the Orange County, Hillsborough County, Dade County and Clearwater Bar Associations. The seminars are available by digital download 24/7 or on CD.
To order CDs or downloadable content, click here to place your order online. If you prefer to submit your order with a check, there is a downloadable form available on the site as well. Contact Kathy Clark at (561) 687-2800 for additional information. Please allow 7 days preparation time when ordering CDs. There will be a $25 fee for rush orders and will be ready within 3 business days. PBCBA annual membership fees are $150.
Click here to view current live webinars as well as previously recorded webinars.
UPCOMING LIVE CLE SEMINARS
Pre-registration is required for all seminars as walk-ins cannot always be accommodated. Please click on the links below for more detailed information about each seminar. To register, go to the seminar listing on the calendar
- February 8th: ADR
- February 25th: PI: Medicine for Trial Lawyers
- March 3rd: Business Litigation
- March 4th: Appellate Practice in the Electronic Age: Electronic Records, Clerk’s Office Procedures and Privacy Rules
- April 7th: Securities: Hola! The Revised Florida Arbitration Code, Hot Topics in Securities Arbitration & Litigation…
- April 8th: Family: Agreements
- April 11th: Business Litigation
- April 15th: Worker’s Comp
- April 21: Elder Law
- April 26th: Federal Criminal Defense
- April 29th: Employment
- May 9th: Estate and Probate
- May 17th: Real Estate
- May 25th: Technology: ESI Discovery for the Technically Challenged PART 2 – E-Discovery Boogaloo
- May 20th: Condo
And for our Solo & Small Firm Practitioners: 2015 – 2016