Sign up as a Potential Mentee or Mentor:
Only potential candidates for the Bench may receive a mentor.
Tips for Judicial Applicants:
- Never use a Judge as a reference without their permssion
- Be prepared to address deficiencies in your application (be honest)
- Be prepared to answer why you want to be a judge
- Observe JNC interviews prior to applying for a vacant seat
- Even though the minimum qualifications is 5 years, consider waiting until you have closer to 10 years of experience
- If you serve on the JNC, you are disqualified from serving on the Bench for 2 years
Judicial Nominating Commission Candidates
Click here for more information about current vacancies.
Number of Vacancies: There is currently one judicial vacancy. The deadline to apply is 3:00 pm on March 20, 2015. For more information, click here.