About the Palm Beach County Bar Association
The Palm Beach County Bar Association was founded in 1922. The mission is to serve its members, foster professionalism and enhance the public’s understanding and awareness of the legal system. We are very active in providing numerous public service activities and giving back to the community.
Need an Attorney? Contact our Lawyer Referral Service by calling (561) 687-3266. You can also view our webpage.
Click here for information about our upcoming small claims court clinics.
Mark your calendar for these upcoming events. Event registrations can be done by clicking on the link (not all are available for registration yet)
- June 11 – Annual Installation Banquet at the Breakers Hotel in Palm Beach
- June 25 – Young Lawyers Section Fishing Tournament
- July 13 – Judicial Candidate Forum
To view the seminar schedule, click on the seminar title. To register for any of these seminars, click on the date of the event on the calendar
- May 25th: Technology: ESI Discovery for the Technically Challenged PART 2 – E-Discovery Boogaloo
- June 2nd: Appellate
- June 3rd: Business Litigation
- June 9th: Real Estate
- June 10th Community Law
- June 28th Bankruptcy Forms Petitions, Schedules and SOFAs