About the Palm Beach County Bar Association
The Palm Beach County Bar Association was founded in 1922. The mission is to serve its members, foster professionalism and enhance the public’s understanding and awareness of the legal system. We are very active in providing numerous public service activities and giving back to the community.
Need an Attorney? Contact our Lawyer Referral Service by calling (561) 687-3266. You can also view our webpage.
Click here for information about our upcoming small claims court clinics.
Mark your calendar for these upcoming events. Event registrations can be done by clicking on the link (not all are available for registration yet)
- June 6, 7:00 p.m. – Annual Installation Banquet, Breakers Hotel
- September 22, 11:45 – 1:00 p.m. Membership Luncheon with guest speaker Florida Bar President Ramon Abadin and Immediate Past President Greg Coleman “The Future of the Practice of Law: Challenges and Opportunities”
To view the seminar schedule, click on the seminar title. To register for any of these seminars, click on the date of the event on the calendar
- May 28: Personal Injury “Marketing and Business Structure for Law Firms”
- May 29: Real Estate “Preparing Your Real Estate Practice for an Evolving Marketplace”
- June 5: The 26th Annual Community Association Law Seminar
- June 10: Solo Lunch and Learn: “Going Paperless”
- June 12: Employment Law: Labor and Employment Law Committee Annual Half Day Seminar
- June 19th: Business Litigation: “Effective Jury Communication Voir Dire and Beyond”