About the Palm Beach County Bar Association
The Palm Beach County Bar Association was founded in 1922. The mission is to serve its members, foster professionalism and enhance the public’s understanding and awareness of the legal system. We are very active in providing numerous public service activities and giving back to the community.
Need an Attorney? Contact our Lawyer Referral Service by calling (561) 687-3266. You can also view our webpage.
Click here for information about our upcoming small claims court clinics.
Mark your calendar for these upcoming events. Event registrations can be done by clicking on the link (not all are available for registration yet)
- March 27, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. – Annual Bench Bar Conference
- April 28, 5:30 – 7:00 p.m. – Judicial Reception
- May 1, 11:45 – 1:00 p.m. Law Day Luncheon with guest speaker Mark Curriden, attorney and award-winning legal journalist. Title of his talk “Contempt of Court: A Lynching That Changed the Practice of Law” – the story of Ed Johnson
To view the seminar schedule, click on the seminar title. To register for any of these seminars, click on the date of the event on the calendar
- March 24: Getting Paid From Your Own Client: To Sue or not to Sue
- April 9: Employment Law Committee presents “Public Employee Showcase”
- April 15: Business Litigation “How to Grow Your Business Ethically – Within the Rules”
- April 16: 15th Annual Elder Law View from the Bench Dinner
- April 17: Bankruptcy “Anatomy of the Trial”
- April 22: Securities Law “Emergence of Elder Abuse Claims in Securities Litigation and Regulatory Matters, A Potential Game Changer for All Involved”
- May 8: Family Law “The Basics of Family Law You Thought You Already Knew”
- May 11: DOL Update: Directives, Initiatives and Regs
- May 15: “The 32nd Annual Estate and Probate Seminar-Part 2
- May 19: Business Litigation: “Securities Arbitration”