About the Palm Beach County Bar Association
The Palm Beach County Bar Association was founded in 1922. The mission is to serve its members, foster professionalism and enhance the public’s understanding and awareness of the legal system. We are very active in providing numerous public service activities and giving back to the community.
Need an Attorney? Contact our Lawyer Referral Service by calling (561) 687-3266. You can also view our webpage.
Click here for information about our upcoming small claims court clinics.
To register for any of these events, click on the date of the event on the calendar
April 22: Law Day Luncheon – Guest Speaker Former FL Supreme Court Justice Charles Wells
April 29: Annual Judicial Reception
To register for any of these seminars, click on the date of the event on the calendar
- April 24: Securities Law Seminar
- May 2: Employment Law Seminar - Whistleblower & Qui Tam Actions
- May 7: 31st Annual Estate & Probate Seminar – Part 2
- May 21: Employment Law Luncheon Seminar
- June 6: Community Association Law Seminar
- June 17: Real Estate Seminar
- June 20: Employment Law Seminar