About the Palm Beach County Bar Association
The Palm Beach County Bar Association was founded in 1922. The mission is to serve its members, foster professionalism and enhance the public’s understanding and awareness of the legal system. We are very active in providing numerous public service activities and giving back to the community.
Need an Attorney? Contact our Lawyer Referral Service by calling (561) 687-3266. You can also view our webpage.
Click here for information about our upcoming small claims court clinics.
Mark your calendar for these upcoming events. Event registrations can be done by clicking on the link (not all are available for registration yet)
- November 9 – Membership Luncheon with Guest Speaker Former MLB Tom Ostertag
To view the seminar schedule, click on the seminar title. To register for any of these seminars, click on the date of the event on the calendar
- 11.17.16 Technology Committee “Law Firms and PII: Complying with Privacy and Data Security Laws”
- 11.17.16 Unified Family Practice Committee “Procedural Ins and Outs of Child Support Cases Involving DOR”
- 11.18.16 Bankruptcy “Staying Up To Speed – Current Substantive and Procedural Issues in Bankruptcy Cases”
- 12.06.16 Technology Committee “Demystifying Encryption – What You Should Know and What You Should Be Doing About It”
- 12.08.16 Bus. Lit. “Ethical Limits in e-Discovery and how to Avoid Sanctions and Malpractice Liability”
- 12.09.16 Elder Law ” The 19th Annual Elder Law Seminar”
- 1.12.17 Appellate Practice “Technical Writing For E-Reading”
- 1.24.17 Bus. Lit. “Social Media Discovery – Case Law Update and Strategies”
- 2.9.17 Estate & Probate “Guardianship Boot Camp”
- 2.13.17 ADR “A Help and Not A Hurdle”
- 2.17.17 Personal Injury “Litigating Personal Injury/Wrongful Death Cases-The Rules Have Changed. Things You Need to Know For Trial
- 2.24.17 Bus. Lit. “You’ve Been Hacked, What Must You Do!