About the Palm Beach County Bar Association
The Palm Beach County Bar Association was founded in 1922. The mission is to serve its members, foster professionalism and enhance the public’s understanding and awareness of the legal system. We are very active in providing numerous public service activities and giving back to the community.
Proposed Administrative Order Re: Professional Guardian Registry & Appointment of Professional Guardians0 Comments
Need an Attorney? Contact our Lawyer Referral Service by calling (561) 687-3266. You can also view our webpage.
Click here for information about our upcoming small claims court clinics.
Mark your calendar for these upcoming events. Event registrations can be done by clicking on the link (not all are available for registration yet)
- October 14 – Retirement Luncheon for Patience Burns
- November 9 – Membership Luncheon with Guest Speaker Former MLB Tom Ostertag
To view the seminar schedule, click on the seminar title. To register for any of these seminars, click on the date of the event on the calendar
- 11.17.16 Technology Committee “Law Firms and PII: Complying with Privacy and Data Security Laws”
- 11.18.16 Bankruptcy “Staying Up To Speed – Current Substantive and Procedural Issues in Bankruptcy Cases”
- 12.06.16 Technology Committee “Demystifying Encryption – What You Should Know and What You Should Be Doing About It”
- 12.08.16 Bus. Lit. “Ethical Limits in e-Discovery and how to Avoid Sanctions and Malpractice Liability”
- 12.09.16 Elder Law ” The 19th Annual Elder Law Seminar”