About the Palm Beach County Bar Association
The Palm Beach County Bar Association was founded in 1922. The mission is to serve its members, foster professionalism and enhance the public’s understanding and awareness of the legal system. We are very active in providing numerous public service activities and giving back to the community.
Need an Attorney? Contact our Lawyer Referral Service by calling (561) 687-3266. You can also view our webpage.
Click here for information about our upcoming small claims court clinics.
Mark your calendar for these upcoming events. Event registrations can be done by clicking on the link (not all are available for registration yet)
- July 29 11:45 – 1:00 – Judicial Candidate Forum
- September 8, 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. – Diversity Program & Reception in conjunction with Annual Education Program of Conference of Appellate Judges, Jupiter Beach Resort
- December 4, 5:30 – 7:00 p.m. – Annual Holiday Party, Frenchman’s Reserve
- January 9, 2015, 5:30 – 8:00 p.m. – “Screen on the Green” Family Event Downtown West Palm Beach
- February 2, 11:15 – 1:00 p.m. – Joint Luncheon with Forum Club with guest speaker U.S. Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor
- March 27, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. – Annual Bench Bar Conference