About the Palm Beach County Bar Association
The Palm Beach County Bar Association was founded in 1922. The mission is to serve its members, foster professionalism and enhance the public’s understanding and awareness of the legal system. We are very active in providing numerous public service activities and giving back to the community.
Need an Attorney? Contact our Lawyer Referral Service by calling (561) 687-3266. You can also view our webpage.
Click here for information about our upcoming small claims court clinics.
Mark your calendar for these upcoming events. Event registrations can be done by clicking on the link (not all are available for registration yet)
- November 5, 11:30 – 1:30 – Open House at the Bar Association; Food Truck CLE and Vendors to Help Grow Your Practice
To view the seminar schedule, click on the seminar title. To register for any of these seminars, click on the date of the event on the calendar
- November 3rd: Digital Preparation and Presentation of Your Case from Pre-Suit to Trial
- November 12th: Proposals for Settlement
- November 13th: It’s All Your Fault, Maybe Not…
- November 19th: 2015 Fall Worker’s Compensation Seminar: Carving Out Comp Issues
- December 4th: Collection and Bankruptcy for Community Associations – Information for Lawyers and Paralegals
- December 10th: Elder Law
- December 11th: Employment Law: Here Comes the “New” NLRB