About the Palm Beach County Bar Association
The Palm Beach County Bar Association was founded in 1922. The mission is to serve its members, foster professionalism and enhance the public’s understanding and awareness of the legal system. We are very active in providing numerous public service activities and giving back to the community.
Need an Attorney? Contact our Lawyer Referral Service by calling (561) 687-3266. You can also view our webpage.
Click here for information about our upcoming small claims court clinics.
Mark your calendar for these upcoming events. Event registrations can be done by clicking on the link (not all are available for registration yet)
- May 3, 5:30 – 7:00 Annual Judicial Reception
- May 10, 11:45 – 1:00 Annual Law Day Luncheon with guest speaker former U.S. Attorney General Alberto Gonzalez
- May 12, 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. Annual North County Section Jurist of the Year Dinner
- May 13, 12:00 – Young Lawyers Section Golf Tournament
- June 25 – Young Lawyers Section Fishing Tournament
To view the seminar schedule, click on the seminar title. To register for any of these seminars, click on the date of the event on the calendar
- April 15th: Worker’s Comp
- April 21: Elder Law
- April 26th: Federal Criminal Defense
- April 29th: Employment
- May 9th: Estate and Probate
- May 25th: Technology: ESI Discovery for the Technically Challenged PART 2 – E-Discovery Boogaloo