About the Palm Beach County Bar Association
The Palm Beach County Bar Association was founded in 1922. The mission is to serve its members, foster professionalism and enhance the public’s understanding and awareness of the legal system. We are very active in providing numerous public service activities and giving back to the community.
Need an Attorney? Contact our Lawyer Referral Service by calling (561) 687-3266. You can also view our webpage.
Click here for information about our upcoming small claims court clinics.
Mark your calendar for these upcoming events. Event registrations can be done by clicking on the link (not all are available for registration yet)
- December 4, 5:30 – 7:00 p.m. – Annual Holiday Party, Frenchman’s Reserve
- January 9, 2015, 5:30 – 8:00 p.m. – “Screen on the Green” Family Event Downtown West Palm Beach
- February 2, 11:15 – 1:00 p.m. – Joint Luncheon with Forum Club with guest speaker U.S. Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor
- February 26, 11:30 – 1:00 – Judicial Recognition Luncheon
- March 27, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. – Annual Bench Bar Conference
To view the seminar schedule, click on the seminar title. To register for any of these seminars, click on the date of the event on the calendar
- November 7: The 32nd Annual Estate and Probate Seminar- Part 1
- November 10: 2014 Update: A Panel Discussion on E-Discovery for Commercial Litigators
- December 10: The 17th Annual Elder Law Seminar
- December 12: What You Don’t Know May Kill Your Case
- January 21, 2015: What is an e-Neutral and How Can One Benefit You in E-Discovery